Björn Cloots (°1980), partner, specialises in (economic) public law, real estate law and environmental law. He assists and advises (local) governments and Belgian and foreign companies, among others in the ports and parking sector. Regularly he is invited to speak at conferences both at home and abroad.
For 12 years Björn Cloots was an associate at a niche law firm with a strong academic background. Early 2015 he founded his own office, specialising in consulting and litigation concerning economic public law (public procurement, concessions, PPP), spatial planning, construction law and real estate law. Since 2017 Björn Cloots is partner with AMBOS.
Björn Cloots obtained his law degree at the University of Antwerp (2000) and followed several post-academic formations.
- University of Antwerp, ManaMa Business law (2005)
- Antwerp Management School (AMS), Certificate Expert Class Social Law (2004)
- University of Antwerp, Master in law (2003)
- Partner AMBOS, Antwerp (2017-)
- Founder Law office Björn Cloots, Sint-Katelijne-Waver (2015-)
- Associate at Eric Van Hooydonk Lawyers, Antwerp (2003-2014)